The Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants is the state professional organization for certified public accountants who are principally employed or reside in Tennessee.
The society’s membership is comprised of nearly 10,000 members in industry, government, business, education and public accounting. With more than 100 years of service to the accounting profession, TSCPA acts on behalf of its members and provides support, enabling its members to perform quality professional services while serving the public interest.
The mission of the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants is to enhance the success of our members through service, support and advocacy.
We accomplish this mission by:
- Promoting public awareness of the roles and the value of CPAs in public accounting, industry, government and education;
- Representing the professional views of our members to governmental, regulatory and standard-setting bodies;
- Helping to attract the best and the brightest people to the profession;
- Providing high-quality services and education that enable our members to succeed both now and in the future; and
- Providing forums for members to interact at the state and local levels.
The vision statement of the Tennessee Society of CPAs is: