Excel Bootcamp - Building Great Spreadsheets
142 | Course | Basic | Scheduled
It is imperative that every business organization develop a comprehensive digital workflow model. This course will show you how to do just that by strategically deploying the Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem of applications. Office 365 provides the tools to digitally transform your workflows to increase efficiency, as well as to provide the ability for your team to work from anywhere, at any time, on any device. We will review how you can leverage specific Office 365 apps to foster online communication, collaboration and knowledge among your team members. You will leave this course with a solid understanding of how to tap into Office 365 to take your business digital.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
|8.00||Computer Software and Applications|
Anyone in an organization that is either considering or currently deploying Office 365
Good understanding of Excel
The key topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Building your spreadsheets for maximum efficiency and accuracy
- The most popular functions and formulas
- How to audit your spreadsheets to detect errors in formula logic
- How to analyze your data with PivotTables and Excel's Power BI Tools
- Tools for presenting your spreadsheets in a meaningful way
- Understand the full value proposition for deploying Office 365, regardless of the size of your organization
- Be familiar with all of the Office 365 apps that are available to establish your digital office
- Know how to setup a comprehensive cloud-based document management system
- Understand what is required to administer your Office 365 ecosystem
- Be prepared to develop your Office 365 deployment strategy
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)
John is the co-founder of CPA Crossings, which specializes in helping accounting, tax and financial professionals to leverage technology to increase the quality and efficiency of their services.
In 2007, John established CPA Crossings continuing professional education (CPE) service, which has grown to serve over 12,000 CPAs annually with a distribution network of over 40 professional associations. He has also built a network of over 50 nationally recognized speakers and course developers.
In 2017, John helped launch the company's "Office 365 Learning Center for CPAs" which offers a curriculum of over 50 unique courses covering every aspect of Office 365, including the business intelligence tools.
John delivers over 100 presentations annually on a wide range of accounting industry related technology topics.Back to Instructors