Webinar: Eldercare Financial Scam Protection
WC3077 | Course | Overview | Scheduled
Financial exploitation can come from many sources including family, caregivers or the outside. Ensure you are doing your part to protect older clients from financial scams by taking a comprehensive look at identity theft and suspicious activity reporting (SAR) so you know when to call adult protective services.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
|Number of Credits
|Type of Credits
CPAs advising older adults or children of older adults
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Exponential growth of aging population due to Baby Boomers
- Sources of scams and schemes perpetrated against older adults
- Methods to protect older adults from scams
- Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR)
- Flagging credit reports and bank accounts
- Conservatorships and Guardianships
- Where to report elder abuse
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Educate CPAs and Financial Advisors on scams against older adults and ways to protect clients
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)