Governmental and Not-for-Profit Annual Update
282 | TSCPA In Person Events | Update | Scheduled
Change is inevitable and at times overwhelming if you are unprepared. Ensure you are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing. This update course is designed to prepare you for the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
|8||Accounting and Auditing|
Basic knowledge and experience in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- ASB Clarity Project
- AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- GASB activities
- Apply the most recent requirements of the GASB and FASB directed toward governments and not-for-profits.
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
Download course material prior to event.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)
Bruce Nunnally, CPA
Bruce A. Nunnally, CPA Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC/Destin, Florida
Mr. Nunnally is a partner and Director of Auditing at a regional, top 100 accounting firm. He has nine years previous experience with Ernst & Young, LLP and has been awarded the Outstanding Discussion Leader designation by the Florida Institute of CPAs.
Mr. Nunnally is a member of the AICPA and the Florida Institute of CPAs and is a licensed CPA in Florida, Texas, and Alabama. He was appointed in 2002 to AICPA “group of 100”.Back to Facilitators