Not-for-Profit Financial Statements: Everything You Need to Know Today, Everything You Will Need to Know Tomorrow
287 | TSCPA In Person Events | Intermediate | Scheduled
It is always tempting to procrastinate. However, as Abraham Lincoln once said, "You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today." This course is designed to provide you with everything you need to know about not-for-profit financial reporting and also provide you with the knowledge you will need tomorrow under the new FASB ASU on not-for-profit financial statements. The course materials utilize a highly illustrative and innovative format. Over 30 focused exercises are included to provide an enhanced working knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and reporting.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
|8||Accounting and Auditing|
Some introductory background in not-for-profit accounting and reporting
- The requirements and options that not-for-profits have in preparing their financial statements today and how they will change tomorrow under the new FASB ASU on not-for-profit financial statements
- Key not-for-profit accounting requirements related to contributions, promises to give, contributed services, net assets, special events, the classification of expenses, and more
- Developing issues related to the revenue recognition standard
- Identify what distinguishes not-for-profit accounting and reporting from commercial sector accounting and reporting
- Skillfully apply today's unique not-for-profit financial reporting requirements while also preparing for tomorrow's requirements
- More effectively audit not-for-profit entities through superior knowledge of accounting and reporting requirements
Download course material prior to event.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)