Live Stream: Tax Reform’s Impact on Corporations and Pass-Through Entities
362 | Partner Virtual Events | Basic | Scheduled
The monumental passing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act results in historic tax reform impacting nearly every American. This CPE course provides a comprehensive overview of the changes impacting corporations and pass-through entities along with reviewing tax planning considerations for investors, owners and executives.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
- Overview of tax reform’s impact on corporations and pass-through entities
- Planning considerations and strategies
- Tax planning for investors, owners, and executives after tax reform
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify corporate tax changes.
- Identify planning considerations for corporations and pass-through entities.
- Recognize way to advise clients on the impact of tax reform changes.
- Analyze tax planning strategies after tax reform.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)
William F. Taylor, CPA
William (Bill) F. Taylor is president of Benefit Solutions, Ltd., a benefit consulting firm, and a CPA in private practice. Since retiring as Community Bank President of Renasant Bank in Water Valley, MS, he has served as an adjunct assistant professor in the MBA program at the University of Mississippi. Bill has worked in the employee benefit and investment fields for over 20 years, beginning his career as the Employee Benefits Coordinator in the Jackson, MS, office of KPMG Peat Marwick and managing his own firm since 1999.
A nationally known consultant and speaker, Bill has conducted seminars for the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries, more than 40 state CPA and Bar associations, and other organizations. He was awarded the Outstanding Discussion Leader award for 2014. Bill is the author of Taxation of Employee Benefits Volume I and Volume II, and his articles have appeared in numerous publications.Back to Facilitators