TEST EVENT-4hr seminar DO NOT REGISTER
9991 | TSCPA In Person Events | Basic | Scheduled
The monumental passing of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act results in historic tax reform impacting nearly every American. This CPE course provides a comprehensive overview of the changes impacting individuals and families as well as critical financial planning considerations and strategies.
LIVE STREAM OPTION: If you are unable to join us in Brentwood- or prefer to skip the travel - you can still take part in the seminar. Our online attendance option brings the seminar direct to you via live streaming. Please visit this link for more information and registration.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
HighlightsOverview of tax reform’s impact on individuals and small businesses Overview of tax reform’s impact on estate and trusts Estate, gift and GST planning considerations and strategies Tax planning after tax reform
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify individual income tax changes.
- Identify planning considerations for individuals.
- Recognize ways to advise clients on the impact of tax reform changes.
- Identify changes to estate planning and administration post tax reform.
- Analyze tax planning strategies after tax reform.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)