2016 Tennessee Federal Tax Conference Bundle
OL072-16 | On Demand | Update | Self-Study
Purchase this bundle and save 42% off the price of purchasing the courses individually.
Total CPE Credit: 19 Total Hours (19 Hours Tax)
*CPE credit will be awarded upon completion of each course included in the bundle.
Expiration Date: November 30, 2017
Courses Included in this Bundle:
- It Still Takes a Village: Balancing Professionalism Privilege & Advocacy in Tax Matters
- Recent Developments in Estate Planning
- Venn Diagrams (Intersection of Estate & Income Tax): Planning in the ATRA-Math
- Modern Uses of Partnerships in Estate Planning
- Target Allocations - Who Drafted this Circular, Non-Sensical Provision and How Am I Supposed to Allocate Profits and Losses?
- The Morning After: U.S. Federal Tax Policy Following the 2016 Elections
- The Truth about LLC Liability Protection and Charging Orders
- The Taxable Side of Tax-Exempt Organizations
- Research Tax Credit Permanently Extended and Enhanced to Benefit Small Businesses
- New Partnership Audit Rules, New Partnership Representative, New Partnership Provisions
- Recent Developments in Federal Income Taxation Part 1
- Recent Developments in Federal Income Taxation Part 2
- Choosing the Right Type of Entity
- Traps for the Unwary in M&A
- Tennessee State & Local Tax Update
TEST YOUR SYSTEM
We have updated the format of the vidoes in the TSCPA On Demand Video Library to optimize your viewing experience. Please take a quick moment to view the video below and test your system.
Can you play the video above? If not, your network's firewall is likely blocking our on-demand courses. Please have an IT professional whitelist vimeo.com and vimeocdn.com. If you have additional questions, please contact TSCPA at 615/377-3825.Login and eMaterials: To access TSCPA's On Demand Video Library courses and related eMaterials, click on your My CPE page. All On Demand course purchases will be accessible from this personalized page.
Cancellations, substitutions and transfers are not available for On Demand courses or self-study products. By registering for this On Demand course, you agree to TSCPA's Policies and Procedures.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)