Webcast: Insider Trading - Corporate Information Leaks and Hedge Funds
WB2772 | Partner Virtual Events | Intermediate | Scheduled
Operation Perfect Hedge was the largest prosecution of those involved in insider trading on publicly traded companies. In this course we breakdown the story of one hedge fund analyst and her role in developing corporate informants who provided her confidential information on companies.
Please Note: This course is not approved for Texas, Florida, Virginia, Washington Ethics or any other state with a state specific ethics requirement. Contact email@example.com if you have specific questions on your state.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
* Protecting Confidential Information Inside Publicly Traded Companies
* Hedge Fund Trading
* Financial Analysis
* Investor Relations
* Ways to protect confidential information
* Motivations of hedge fund analysts who are looking for inside information
* How inside information is used to profit
* Consequences for companies and individuals involved in insider trading
This webcast is provided by ACPEN. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from ACPEN with instructions for logging in to the webcast and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)