Webinar: Closing Best Practices - Shortening Month End
WC1333 | Partner Virtual Events | Intermediate | Scheduled
According to the Journal of Accountancy, the average company now performs their month-end closing in 5 days. Some companies perform their closing in a single day as a few organizations perform a "virtual close," performing no closing tasks after month end except those required to close the previous day. This workshop will provide attendees with ideas to prepare financial information faster, better and cheaper.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
|2||Accounting and Auditing|
- Understand trends month-end closings such as the Quick Close, Soft Close and Virtual Close.
- Solve and prevent computer systems headaches that slow you down.
- Get organized and simplify your life.
- Identify the improvement projects that will yield the biggest benefit.
- Make your bank statement old news.
- Value accounts payable without guessing or waiting for vendor invoices.
- Get inventory and cost of sales under control.
To present and share tools and techniques for assisting financial managers shorten their financial statement close.
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)