Webinar: Mastering the Office 365 Tasks App
WC1338 | Partner Virtual Events | Basic | Scheduled
Everyone has a "to do" list to manage. Some people use a paper notepad or sticky notes, others may use an Excel or Word file to track their to-dos. One of the most practical tools to use is the Outlook tasks application.
This course will provide a comprehensive review of how to use the Outlook task manager with an emphasis on the unique task app features in Office 365.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
The specific topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Review of the relationship between the Outlook and Office 365 Task apps
- Differences between "tasks" and "to dos"
- Deep dive review of the task management features from A to Z
- Calendar App integration
- Integrate with OneNote
- Assigning tasks to others
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Be able to develop a strategy for recording and managing tasks in your organization.
- Know best practices for task management with Outlook and Office 365.
- Understand all of the task management features available.
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)