Webinar: Outlook - Beyond Email; What You May Be Missing
WC1339 | Partner Virtual Events | Basic | Scheduled
Chances are you use Outlook day in and day out to process your email, but have you ever taken the time to truly explore all of the other features that Outlook has to offer? This course is designed to show you all of the other tools "beyond e-mail" that Outlook provides. You will learn numerous tips, tricks and techniques for managing your appointment calendar, contact information and communications, to do list tracking, notes management and more.
If you use Outlook and want to learn how to master all that it has to offer, this course is a "must attend."
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
We will review the full scope of Outlook features beyond email including:
- Everything you should know about managing your appointment calendar
- Using Outlook's Contacts application to manage your business contacts and communication
- Getting a better handle on your "to-do" list with Outlook's Tasks Manager
- Connecting Outlook to LinkedIn
- Using "sticky notes" and OneNote to manage all of your notes in a central location
Upon completion of this course you will have developed an understanding of all the other features available in Outlook, beyond email, to manage your day-to-day activities and communications.
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)