Webinar: Ex-CPA Ex-Partner Chuck Gallagher Shares Inside Secrets of His Downfall
WC1340 | Partner Virtual Events | Advanced | Scheduled
In this live video interview, Chuck Gallagher shares how he was his firm's David Duncan, the Andersen partner who shredded Enron work papers. He was every small firm's worst nightmare.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
NOTE FOR OHIO CPAS: The Accountancy Board of Ohio has approved this course for 2 hours of credit towards the required professional standards to renew your CPA license. It does NOT qualify for new licenses. Gary Zeune is an approved ethics instructor at www.acc.ohio.gov/CPE/PSR.aspx
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
During this hard charging video interview, Gary Zeune, CPA will dig into 9 areas with Gallagher:
- Why a good partner went bad.
- The red flags his partners missed.
- Did his firm comply with Statement on Quality Control Standards?
- Did his partners meet the requirement to maintain professional skepticism of fellow partners?
- What was the punishment for his firm?
- How his Ponzi scheme affected the firm's growth, reputation, revenue and client retention and acquisition
- What was the `cost' - both monetary and non-monetary?
- Life as an ex-con ex-CPA
- What was the one question that would have stopped him cold (that you can use too)?
Learn how Chuck Gallagher exposed the control weakness in every CPA firm and simple ways to maintain professional skepticism.
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)