Webinar: Creating Client Portals with Office 365 SharePoint Online
WC1341 | Partner Virtual Events | Basic | Scheduled
This course is designed specifically for those firms that want to use SharePoint Online as their client portal solution. The extensive customization features that are available for designing your SharePoint sites make it a very powerful platform for your client portal solution. This course will introduce you to a comprehensive model for creating a SharePoint client portal.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
The specific topics that will be covered in this course include:
- SharePoint client portal paradigm
- Best practices for establishing your client portal design
- Site templates for maximum efficiency and consistency
- Developing your client onboarding process
- Client site security
- Marketing and educating your clients on the SharePoint portal
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Be prepared to develop a client portal strategy based on SharePoint
- Realize what it takes to design and build a SharePoint client portal system
- Know how to market the SharePoint portal to your clients
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)