Webinar: Financial and Tax Accounting for Partnerships and LLCs
WC1502 | Partner Virtual Events | Intermediate | Scheduled
This program compares and contrasts the financial accounting for partnerships and LLCs, as well as discusses the tax accounting for these entities. It includes a thorough discussion of the important differences between financial accounting for partnership capital accounts and the tax accounting for partnership capital accounts. Financial accounting for operations of a partnership will also be addressed.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
|4||Accounting and Auditing|
- Review of the Accounting Standards Codification and its application to partnerships and LLCs.
- Review of OCBOA and its application to partnerships and LLCs.
- Review of the new AICPA financial reporting framework for small and medium-sized entities.
- Integration of these financial reporting approaches with accounting for issues in the formation of partnerships and LLCs.
- Financial accounting issues arising from changes in ownership of partnership and LLCs.
- Financial vs. tax accounting for partnership/LLC capital accounts.
- Review of Section 704(b) substantial economic effect rules and their relation to financial accounting.
- The integration of financial accounting for partnerships/LLCs with the Form 1065.
- Financial accounting basis for ownership interests vs. tax accounting basis for ownership interests.
- Deferred tax accounting for partnerships/LLCs.
- Completion of the Form 1065 Schedule M-1.
- Financial accounting for the operations of a partnership/LLC.
- Partnerships/LLCs as part of other entities.
To help understand how financial accounting applies in the partnership setting with special emphasis on accounting for capital accounts.
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)