Webinar: Windows 10 - A Primer
WC1510 | Partner Virtual Events | Overview | Scheduled
Windows 10 is Microsoft's current version of the global PC operating system that has been with us since 1985. It is a substantially improved upgrade to Windows 8 and addresses many of the short comings that users were challenged with.
This course will provide you with a thorough tour of the Windows 10 interface and review all of the tools that are available to help you optimize the performance, usability and productivity of your personal computer. If you are contemplating upgrading to Windows 10, or have already done so, this course will help you get the most out of it to maximize your productivity.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event, the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- Navigating the Windows 10 interface
- Leveraging the Metro interface for optimal efficiency
- Learn about all of the important Windows 10 settings
- Review the new File Explorer interface
- Understanding how to use virtual desktops
- Finding anything with the improved search tools
- Review of Edge, the next generation browser
- Manage your PC efficiently with the new Action Center
- Be the master of your PC with Cortana
- Review of key Windows utility apps
- Potpourri of tips and tricks for getting the most out of Windows 10
Upon completion of this course you will be:
- Ready to take full advantage of the new and unique features of Windows 10
- Well informed to make the decision of when to upgrade to Windows 10
- Able to increase your productivity as you use Windows 10 on a daily basis
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)