Webinar: Tax Depreciation: Current Developments and Update
WC1511 | Partner Virtual Events | Intermediate | Scheduled
This webinar explores the latest development affecting tax depreciation, including those recently passed in the year-end extenders legislation.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
- Extensive depreciation revisions of the PATH 2015 Act
- Expanded 179 deduction
- Rapid depreciation write-offs: Section 168(k) and 179
- Change in use of depreciable property
- Placed in service issues
- Like-kind exchanges
- Depreciation of automobiles
- Update on recent developments
- Define the latest tax development, legislation and special topics surrounding tax depreciation.
- Apply planning opportunities and potential pitfalls.
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)