Webinar: Resources Reign! - How High is Your Respect Quotient?
WC1726 | Partner Virtual Events | Basic | Scheduled
Respect is the third of the three currencies of influence that the greatest leaders earn from those around them by building the asset of resources. Not financial resources, but intellectual resources, by being smart in your space. And those resources are acquired by an intentional investment in competence. What elements of competence are critical? How high is your respect quotient? How can you enhance it when leading in a diverse environment? Don't miss the chance to learn this and lead better.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
- You will assess your individual respect quotient.
- Understand how to conduct successful self-assessments.
- Learn credibility enhancing strategies in: industry, company, organization, functionality, customer, competition, people, process and platform.
- Understand your leadership the currencies of influence, assets of impact, and investments of intention needed to maximize our respect quotient.
- Assess our individual respect quotient based on the currencies of influence that we have earned from the people around us.
- Learn to enhance our respect quotient through specific strategies and techniques through individual leadership competence areas that develop resources.
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)