Webinar: CPA's Guide to Email, Record Retention, Destruction
WC1760 | Partner Virtual Events | Basic | Scheduled
As organizations make ever-more use of the paperless workplace, electronic record retention presents challenges. From scanned documents of paper records to emails and instant messages, do you know which e-records you should save and which you should delete?
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
- Coping with the unique legal properties of email
- The need to preserve records for lawsuits
- Sample language for record retention policy, especially electronic mail
- Keys to addressing Facebook & other social networking communications
- Scanning paper records: How to do it responsibly
- What to do with dusty old paper records in the warehouse
Enable your firm and your clients to set realistic policy on the retention and destruction of records, especially electronic records.
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)