Webinar: Office 365 SharePoint - Site Administration and Security
WC1762 | Partner Virtual Events | Intermediate | Scheduled
This course will provide a comprehensive review of all of the features available to administer your SharePoint sites, including setting up and managing users and permissions. If you will have the responsibility for managing the use of SharePoint in your organization, this course will prove invaluable.
This course will teach you what is involved in administering SharePoint sites. For those that have decided to implement SharePoint, this course is highly recommended so that you can set up SharePoint with ease and knowledge. For those that already use SharePoint but need to learn how to customize different settings or manage users/permissions, this course will help you get back on track.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
Familiarity with SharePoint Online
The specific topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Establishing basic settings
- Customizing site libraries and lists
- Configuring user alerts and RSS feeds
- Setting up users and groups
- Managing site and app permissions
- Understanding site collection settings
Upon completion of this course you will be:
- Familiar with all of the SharePoint administration features and settings.
- Able to setup your users and groups and assign permission settings.
- Knowledgeable of what it takes to properly manage your SharePoint sites and secure them.
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)