Webinar: The Digital Office - The CPA Technology Toolkit
WC1765 | Partner Virtual Events | Basic | Scheduled
Nobody will disagree that employing a high quality professional staff is an expensive investment. The key is to maximize the return on that investment by maximizing your staff's productivity. One of the most effective ways to accomplish this is to outfit your staff with the best technology tools. This course will identify the optimal configuration of hardware and software tools to provide your professionals.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
The major subjects that will be covered in this course include:
- Overview of the hardware and software tools to provide to your professional staff
- Desktop vs. laptop devices and the optimal configuration with today's technology
- Deploying multiple monitors
- Windows, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat and more
- Leveraging web conference technology
- The role of tablets and smartphones
Learn a recipe for outfitting your professional staff to maximize their productivity.
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)