Webinar: Roadmap to Microsoft's Office 365 Ecosystem (FREE)
WC2093 | Partner Virtual Events | Overview | Scheduled
For any organization that uses the Microsoft Office suite; Excel, Outlook, Word, etc. It is not a question of "if" you should move to Office 365, rather it is "when" and "how." This free webinar is designed to introduce you to the Office 365 ecosystem of over 20 cloud based applications that are directly integrated with the desktop Office suite of applications.
If you want a quick and easy way to get up to speed on what Office 365 is all about and the strategic impact it can have on your organization, this is a "must attend" webinar.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
The major topics that will be covered include:
- Orientation to the Office 365 ecosystem
- Lightning round review of the 20+ applications
- Review of the alternative subscription plans
- Tips for developing your Office 365 deployment strategy
After attending this presentation, you will . . .
- Understand the strategic value of deploying Office 365
- Be familiar with the range of cloud applications available
- Understand the subscription licensing model and available plans
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)