Webinar: Critical Tips for Avoiding Identity Theft
WK319 | Partner Virtual Events | Basic | Scheduled
Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the United States, with approximately 10 million occurrences every year. On average, it will cost the victim several hundred dollars and dozens of hours to resolve. It can cause irrevocable damage to an organization's reputation and change public opinion. This session will examine the major causes, factors, and outcomes of identity theft and organizational security breaches.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
HighlightsExamples of identity theft attacks Identify when theft occurs Information most at risk Best practices for preventing identity theft
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- List and classify potential threats in technology areas that leave organizations susceptible to privacy breaches, data theft, and distribution
- Contrast the potential benefits and risks of allowing internal staff to use their personal technology devices for organizational projects
- Build an action plan to safeguard personal and organizational data from potential threats
- Identify the threat factors and areas of risk based on industry profile
- Implement data security best practices for personal and organizational information
This webinar is provided by K2 Enterprises. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from K2 with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)