Webinar: Introduction to Excel Macros
WK324 | Partner Virtual Events | Basic | Scheduled
Designed for those with little, if any, experience working with macros, this course will teach the fundamentals of creating and working with macros in Excel. More specifically, you will learn how to use Excel's Macro Recorder to write simple, yet effective, macros; how to secure and share macros with other Excel users; how to create user-defined functions to solve specific accountant-centric problems in Excel; and how to create macros that run automatically when a user opens a workbook. You will also learn the basics of VBA, including many necessary elements to write macros that can make you and your team more effective and productive with Excel. Don't miss this unique opportunity to learn how to begin working with macros - one of Excel's most powerful tools.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
HighlightsCreating your first macro in less than two minutes Understanding macro fundamentals Working with the macro recorder Introducing Visual Basic for Applications Useful macro techniques for accountants
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Create a macro in Excel using the Macro Recorder tool
- Manage the fundamental elements of macros in Excel
- Identify the usefulness of the Macro Recorder and list four key limitations; additionally, modify Excel's Quick Access Toolbar and the Ribbon to provide shortcuts to macros
- List the nine key elements of macros written using Visual Basic for Applications and utilize the Visual Basic Editor; manage macros through copy/paste and delete processes
- Create variables in macros and identify the purpose of branching and conditional logic routines such as IF/THEN/ELSE, DO/WHILE, and CASE
This webinar is provided by K2 Enterprises. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from K2 with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)