Webinar: Advanced Excel Reporting - Best Practices, Tools and Techniques
WK326 | Partner Virtual Events | Advanced | Scheduled
In this course, you will learn how to use Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) and Online Analytic Processing (OLAP) to connect Excel to external data sources, such as your accounting software database, to extract data for reporting and analysis. You will also learn how to incorporate PivotTables into your reporting routines, including how to add calculations to your PivotTables, how to group PivotTable data into fiscal reporting periods, and how to filter your PivotTables using Slicers.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
|4||Accounting and Auditing|
Strong working knowledge of Excel 2007 or newer
HighlightsAccessing the data Creating dynamic reports Visual reporting and analysis Reporting with Excel Add-Ins
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Link and import data from external databases - including multi-table databases - into Excel
- Use Tables and PivotTables to create accurate financial reports and analyses
- List and apply Excel shortcuts for formatting financial reports
- Implement Excel templates to improve reporting productivity
- Identify opportunities to work with third-party tools to streamline reporting in Excel
This webinar is provided by K2 Enterprises. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from K2 with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)