|The September/October 2019 issue of the Tennessee CPA Journal is now available online.|
In this issue:
- Supreme Court Rules on Kaestner Decision could Create New Opportunities to Save State Taxes by J. Leigh Griffith, JD, LLM, CPA
- How to Take the Sting Out of Failure and Dramatically Improve Team Performance by Kristen Rampe, CPA
- VITA Programs on a College Campus by Michelle Freeman, CPA and Gary Burkette, Ph.D.
- TSCPA Federal Tax Committee Update
- TSCPA State Tax Committee Update
- Accounting for Income Taxes: Help is on the Way!
- Change Management - Building the Case for Organizational Change
- Maximizing Your ROI in Office 365
- AICPA, NASBA Take on CPA Evolution Project
- State Legislature Holds Special Session
- TSCPA Announces 2019 Scholarship Winners
- Young CPA Leadership Program Kicks Off
- and much more!
Download the New Journal App to Your Mobile Device!
TSCPA now offers apps for the Tennessee CPA Journal for iPads, iPhones, Kindle Fires and Android devices. Download the app at no charge and have access to the Journal from your tablet or mobile device. Each app is customized for its respective device, so the interface is optimized for the best user experience.