January/February 2020 Tennessee CPA Journal
|The January/February 2020issue of the Tennessee CPA Journal is now available online.|
In this issue:
- Wayfair Postmortem: Unintended Consequences in the Merger and Acquisition Context
- Documentation Tips for Tax Season
- SEC Proposed Disclosure REquirement on Human Capital Management: A Step in the Right Direction?
- 'Tis the Season: Coping with the Busy Season in U.S. Public Accounting Firms
- Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Tax Returns
- Improving the Budget Process for Your Business
- An Aid to Implementing New Financial Reporting Standards
- One is the Loneliest Number
- The Proliferation of Ransomware and What You Can Do About It
Download the New Journal App to Your Mobile Device!
TSCPA now offers apps for the Tennessee CPA Journal for iPads, iPhones, Kindle Fires and Android devices. Download the app at no charge and have access to the Journal from your tablet or mobile device. Each app is customized for its respective device, so the interface is optimized for the best user experience.