Paycheck Protection Program ("PPP") Loans
This section will be continuously updated with the latest information regarding Paycheck Protection Program ("PPP") loans.
- U.S. Treasury Webpage with the latest updates to the PPP
- SBA Releases PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form
- AICPA’s PPP Loan Forgiveness Services Matrix
A tool to help members navigate through various engagements or other services around documenting expenses related to PPP forgiveness.
- SBA Issues PPP Guidance on Laid-off Employees Who Refuse to be Rehired
- AICPA Addresses CPA Firm-Lender Issues Related to PPP
- SBA Additional Guidance on sections1102 and 1106
This guidance specifically addresses the often-asked question of how self-employed and partner income should be included in the loan application.
- AICPA Recommendations PPP Application Documents for Lenders
- Update from AICPA: Impact of accepting PPP agent fees on independence
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQs from the SBA
- Paycheck Protection Program Applications for Small Business Opens April 3
Under the federal Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), small businesses and sole proprietorships affected by the coronavirus pandemic can apply for loans beginning Friday.
- Download Paycheck Protection Program Interim Final Regulations
- Download Paycheck Protection Program Loan Application
- AICPA Firm Services has put together a statement on CPAs as agents for Paycheck Protection Program applications.
- CARES Act Stimulus Calculator (open to the public)
- Camico has developed the following engagement letter templates and sample response to lenders for reference: