|The July/August 2019 issue of the Tennessee CPA Journal is now available online.|
In this issue:
- TSCPA Elects New Board of Directors;
- Double Your Profit;
- Incorporating Emotional Intelligence as a Risk Factor for Auditors and anti-Fraud Professionals;
- Staying Out of Trouble: What's Your Ethics and Board Rules Awareness?;
- Auditing in the UK: Forerunner for the US?;
- ASU 2016-17: Simplification for Equity Method Reporters;
- TCJA: Observations and Planning Implications for the New Kiddie Tax Rules;
- and much more!
Download the New Journal App to Your Mobile Device!
TSCPA now offers apps for the Tennessee CPA Journal for iPads, iPhones, Kindle Fires and Android devices. Download the app at no charge and have access to the Journal from your tablet or mobile device. Each app is customized for its respective device, so the interface is optimized for the best user experience.