The Tactical CFO: Make Your Business Processes Work for You
286 | Course | Intermediate | Scheduled
Effective CFOs drive continuous improvements in their departments and beyond. Come share ideas with experienced CFOs that will allow you to improve your department's performance in four key areas. Learn skills that will allow you to improve the effectiveness of your finance team and company.
A Live Stream version of this event is available here.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
|2.00||Business Management & Organization|
|4.00||Computer Software & Applications|
Those who are, or aspire to be, CFOs
Participants should have at least six months of industry or public experience and a thorough knowledge of financial accounting principles and practices. Management experience will be helpful.
Beyond Traditional Budgeting
- Substantially reduce financial planning effort
- Reduce politics in the planning process
- Make your numbers far more useful
- Getting the Most from Your Information Systems
- Understanding user needs
- Make your software work for you
- Prevent errors before they occur
- Data Analysis and Management
- "Run the numbers" on non-financial data
- Expand your tools outside Excel
- Use your analysis skills to transform your business
- The Finance Team of Tomorrow
- Whom do you serve?
- Create what the customer wants
- Design efficient processes
- Lead an effective team
- Ten Tips for Successful CFOs
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)
Robert A. Angell, MS, CPA
Robert is a Senior Lecturer at Brandeis University, President of Angell Ventures, and member of Launchpad Venture Group. An experienced CFO and COO with a public accounting background, Rob held senior executive positions at several high growth public and privately-owned companies. He started his career at Ernst & Young, leaving there as a Senior Manager. A graduate of Brown University, Rob earned his MS in accounting from NYU's Stern School of Business.Back to Instructors