Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors
280 | TSCPA In Person Events | Update | Scheduled
Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This comprehensive course covers relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, and compilation arenas. Let us sort through the complexities and help you identify and apply recently issued FASB, PCAOB, and ASB standards and guidance. With the rate of change in today's regulatory environment, you must stay current on the topics impacting the profession - don't get left behind!
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
|8||Accounting and Auditing|
Previous experience in accounting and auditing
- Recently issued ASUs, including financial instruments
- Current FASB projects - Private company financial reporting
- IFRS in the United States - an update
- Recent PCAOB guidance
- Attest Clarity Project
- Latest activity from ARSC
- Identify key points related to recently issued FASB standards and guidance.
- Recognize the effect of recently issued auditing standards, attestation standards, and standards on accounting and review services.
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting, auditing, compilation and review services.
Download course material prior to event.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)
Bruce Nunnally, CPA
Bruce A. Nunnally, CPA Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC/Destin, Florida
Mr. Nunnally is a partner and Director of Auditing at a regional, top 100 accounting firm. He has nine years previous experience with Ernst & Young, LLP and has been awarded the Outstanding Discussion Leader designation by the Florida Institute of CPAs.
Mr. Nunnally is a member of the AICPA and the Florida Institute of CPAs and is a licensed CPA in Florida, Texas, and Alabama. He was appointed in 2002 to AICPA “group of 100”.Back to Facilitators