Webinar: Single Audit Primer and Update (Yellow Book)
WC2084 | Partner Virtual Events | Intermediate | Scheduled
Qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit
Single audits are different. The federal government demands a lot of a grantee and their auditor. In this course, you will learn many aspects of Single Audits and more. Key acronyms and terminology are explained in plain English.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
|2||Accounting and Auditing|
In this course, we will cover the essential differences between OMB Circular A-133 and the new Uniform Grant Guidance as well as the differences between a financial audit and a Single Audit.
Course objectives include:
- Identify the significant differences between a commercial financial audit and a Single Audit
- Identify the three subjects of a Single Audit
- Compare the requirements of the AICPA, the GAO, and the Uniform Grant Guidance
- Identify major changes between OMB Circular A-133 and the audit requirements from the Uniform Grant Guidance
- Distinguish between fraud, abuse, and noncompliance
- Order the levels of materiality on a Single Audit
One or more years of financial audit experience
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)