Webinar: Get'em: Next Practices in Diverse Recruitment
WC2086 | Partner Virtual Events | Basic | Scheduled
You are familiar with the minorities focus on extended family. But do you understand how this might impact recruiting practices when it comes to minorities? Many companies use a "Snuggie" strategy for recruiting minorities - one size fits all. But minorities recruiting needs a FUBU strategy - For Us By Us - to succeed. What does that mean in terms of recruiting tactics? Discover this and many other hidden recruiting techniques in this session. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
- Overview of diverse recruitment.
- Out of the box recruiting techniques.
- Different recruiters for diverse recruiting.
- Learn attraction and recruitment practices of diverse constituencies based on cultural norms.
- Leave with a toolkit of competencies in the development of adverse talent attraction strategy and a strong employment brand for diverse constituencies.
- Enhance existing diverse recruitment criteria and processes, including out-of-the-box approaches to partner with universities and colleges, and sources at conventions and associations.
- Assist in setting legally acceptable diverse recruiting goals and tools on how to measure the success of these goals without "lowering the bar".
This webinar is provided by CPA Crossings, LLC. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from CPA Crossings with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)