Tennessee Society of CPAs Announces New Board of Directors
The Tennessee Society of CPAs’ 2019-20 Board of Directors was recently announced at the TSCPA annual meeting and convention.
Newly elected board members are:
- Anita Hamilton, CPA will serve as chair. Hamilton is a partner with HORNE LLP in Jackson.
- Barrett V. Simonis, CPA will serve as chair-elect. Simonis is a partner with Pugh CPAs in Knoxville.
- Beverly E. Saylor, CPA will serve as secretary. Saylor is a compliance officer/internal auditor with Heritage South Community Credit Union in Shelbyville.
- Robert K. Weatherly, CPA will serve as treasurer. Weatherly is a partner with Cherry Bekaert LLP in Nashville.
- Jonathan C. Bailey, CPA is a manager with General Shale Brick, Inc. in Johnson City.
- Heather S. Batson, CPA is a partner with Mauldin & Jenkins in Chattanooga.
- Christian E. Bennett, CPA is a partner with Mauldin & Jenkins in Chattanooga.
- Kelly S. Crow, CPA is a senior tax manager with Reynolds, Bone & Griesbeck PLC in Memphis.
- H. Rowan Leathers III, JD, CPA is an attorney with Butler Snow LLP in Nashville.
- Ricky P. Livingston, CPA is a director with Deloitte in Nashville.
- Geoffrey L. Stewart, CPA is managing member with WSW CPAs in Nashville.
From L to R: Jonathan C. Bailey, Christian E. Bennett, Kelly S. Crow, Geoffrey L. Stewart, Anita Hamilton, Barrett V. Simonis, Heather S. Batson, H. Rowan Leathers, Beverly E. Saylor, Robert K. Weatherly.