Preparing for the Coronavirus - FREE On Demand CPE & Resources
Disasters can strike at any time. What would you do if a customer or client is diagnosed with COVID-19 after visiting your office? Are you taking steps to protect your employees?
While we don't know how far this virus will spread or when it's going to stop, the vast majority have already begun taking health precautions. Beyond the paranoia and panic, what reliable and useful information is out there?
Register now for this free on demand course to address your questions and help you prepare for the potential impact this virus may bring to your organization, employees and customers.
This page will be continuously updated with additional resources as they become available.
Major Health Organizations & Maps
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- The Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Global Case Map - shows all of the confirmed cases, recovered cases, and deaths due to COVID-19 across the world
- US Department of Labor
- 38 Corona Virus Response Questions
- Coronavirus and Business Continuity Planning Guide
- Employers Face Unique Challenges as Potential Coronavirus Threat Looms (National Law Review)
- Coronavirus Information and FAQs (SHRM)
- Lead Your Business Through the Coronavirus Crisis (Harvard Business Review)
- 8 Questions Employers Should Ask About Coronavirus (Harvard Business Review)
- The ‘Stranded Employee’ is a Coronavirus Problem the Work World has Never Seen (CNBC)
- Why a Coronavirus Recession Would be so Hard to Contain (New York Times)