Webinar: Working Effectively from Anywhere
WK327 | Partner Virtual Events | Basic | Scheduled
The Internet and mobile technologies have revolutionized the way businesses operate. We're no longer constrained by having to operate in a specific location or during specific business hours. Organizations can, now, effectively communicate and do business with customers and staff based anywhere in the world.
|Number of Credits||Type of Credits|
Basic understanding of computer operations
HighlightsImplement virtual office technologySolutions to simplify and streamline communicationsBenefit and risks of Implementing a virtual workplace
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of the virtual office
- Determine what technology should be implemented into your organization to build your own virtual office
- Compare various virtual collaboration tools
- Identify and utilize new apps, websites, and services to gain efficiency
- Contrast the benefits and drawbacks of the virtual office and telecommuting
- Identify how to implement a unified communications platform
This webinar is provided by K2 Enterprises. After registering for the course, you will receive an email from K2 with instructions for logging in to the webinar and obtaining your eMaterials.
- Member (Early Bird)
- Non-Member (Early Bird)