Tennessee Department of Revenue Provides Details on Upcoming TNTAP Changes
The Tennessee Department of Revenue has announced changes to TNTAP, Tennessee’s tax filing website. TNTAP will get a fresh look and feel in late June 2021. Please review the information provided below regarding changes you will see when you log in at the end of June.
What can you expect?
- A cleaner look with information displayed in panels. Each panel has quick links to make it easier to file and pay.
- An "action center" tab lists what is due. This includes payments, renewals or returns.
- If you don’t have an authentication code set up, the system will prompt you to create one.
What will be the same?
- Use the same username and password.
- Keep access to all your accounts.
- Upload files the same way.
More details are available on www.TNTAPInfo.com.